Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Friday Night Lights

  1. #1
    Inactive Member titans_1_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Friday Night Lights

    I just got through watching this movie again. I think this is a very good movie. I looked up Permian footbal on the net and I found out that Roy Williams played for them. He played at Texas and now the Lions. Great story

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Friday Night Lights

    I cant watch that movie, I seen it when it first came out and thats it. I seriously doubt I'll ever watch that movie again.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Friday Night Lights

    not nearly as good as remember the titans
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Friday Night Lights

    Roy played at permian and his good buddy cedric benson was on the rival team, midland-lee in odessa.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Friday Night Lights

    thats one movie i can watch over and over and it never gets old, matter of fac, it was on TV the other night and i watched it...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Friday Night Lights

    The program is the best football movie of all time.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Friday Night Lights

    I rank it second behind Hoosiers in terms of all time sports movies.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Friday Night Lights

    personally i rank remember the titans #1 cause denzel is my favorite actor
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member titans_1_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Friday Night Lights

    Yeah Remember the Titans is good .. I would also rank longest yard up there.. It coud be one of the best sports movies i have ever seen..

  10. #10
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Friday Night Lights

    Yep, REMEMBER THE TITANS blows away any other football movie. For me it is my all time Favorite movie
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •